Monday, March 26, 2007

Final run in..

Waiting for food to digest.. and listening to Eternity(Memories of lights and waves).

Surfing around and thought just drop post.

It's been an eventful March. All the events, all the chores, the tests, and the end of a saga.

Oh well... It's good to close it, cos some things are just not meant to be. I'm sorry. U'll move on. U will.

One final week of action. Or high action. Finally everything's coming to a close. My tenure as 'Chelsea Manager'. It's a regret i can't get the players to see the same vision as me. It's really tough when there are no oldies to stand along u. I guess that's y the masterplan didn't take off well. Not forgetting the disappointing moments that my players gave.

I guess i gave it all for this block. But maybe the dynamics just weren't great enough. It isn't poor la. Just not good. Think standing alone to fight is something that's very tiring. but it doesn't stop me, cos that's passion.

I've been very ge zhua i think. Doing things out of the scope. I guess that's interest and responsiblity combined. DND tickets, Amplitudes, Uncensored. I've distributed all tics. Haha. But surely i won't go alone rite. So jio everyone, then end up making myself busy. Haha..

But i guess that's me. Forever geh zhua. But helping people makes me who i am. It's just me, not just my job. End of the day, it is just very tiring la. But oh well. I think it's worth it.

Perhaps being taken for granted at times suck. Like pple expecting me to help them jio this jio that. Kao. Your comm got 20 pple leh. Ask also ask in a nicer tone la... Hate it when it sounds like a demand.

The manager has taken lots of external arrows. He just doesn't want to pass it to his players. Cos it is not their job. Especially when there are complains abt being on the pitch for 90 mins. how to give extra?

But once again, it's been wonderful la. For those who supported. You're all that i can ask for. Really. Being there and supportive, you guys rock. Big time. You guys drive me on.

But i survived. Hee. Last week le. Let's end it nice. I wonder what will happen to next yr's Block. I pray it will be better.

One week more.
( This post is not meant to be understood. Haha. Like got pple read =p)

Wah i think this song's cool. Heh. Coupled with the dance, i think it's very nice!
Not bad. Arts fest makes u more arty and refined. Makes u dress better than going lab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home